The latest 2023 Jean Monnet call, published as part of the 2023 Erasmus+ Programme Guide, contains the following actions specifically to support schools:
- Jean Monnet Learning EU Initiatives – for individual schools
- Networks of schools – 6 schools / 3 programme countries
- Teacher training – for teacher training institutions
Deadline to apply
The deadline to submit a proposal is 14 February 2023.
Go to relevant pages for each of the above links to find out how to apply for this citizen shaping action.
Need some inspiration?
- Check out the Learning EU at school booklet featuring testimonials from teachers and pupils (available in all EU languages) and Learning Corner EU” also has a host of materials – age specific, in all languages, to learn, teach and connect.
- Below is a quote from Dr. Emmanuelle Schön Quinlivan, one of the first beneficiaries of a teacher training grant:
‘We are currently finalising another year of BFGTOEU with plaques and silver tags for the amazing teachers who took on the programme during such a tough year of catching up with two years of pandemic. We are really grateful to our fantastic community of teachers. www.bfgtoeu.com
Finally, as we develop toolkits at secondary level, check out our TikTok account for our programme: DABtheEU. (Discuss, Argue, Build the EU).
All activities thanks to Jean Monnet Chair in Active European Citizenship and Teacher Training grant.’
- Publication date
- 28 November 2022
- Directorate-General for Communication
- Type of content